Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello well i am looking at a 4 inch Procomp Lift Kit System wondering if i need to get my drive shafts extended? Its for a 1981 Bronco.

Thanks
Mike

I searched sorta but didn't find much

·
Registered
525 Posts
ive got a sixe on mine with 35's and haven't had any problems with the stock shafts

·
Registered
441 Posts
wow suprise know 1 has lit you up yet.:)

No, your cool with both the 4" and 6" on stock shafts.:)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the relpys! One more question my uncle is keep telling me there so tippsy... is it true?

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
525 Posts
i havent had that problem if anything mine became more stable it is all in how you run you set up i have a 6' skyjacker stage 1 lift up front with dual bilstein shocks and i still have the sway bar i noticed though that if you lower the sway bar you do lose a little of the stability that you have when you have it mounted on the frame.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I put a 4" lift on mine and took off the antisway bar and there is very little

I can take turns in town and on the freeway where the tires are begging for traction and feel some sway but not bad at all you will be suprized

the only thing you can not do is turn the wheel one way than yank it the other way O and dont get on the brakes hard in turns

I was easy on when I first got it lifted and slowly got harder on it and you should do the same

but all in all it is very stable go fore it you will like the lift

just take it easy at first

O and the driveshafts were fine:thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.