Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Pick a Part in Monrovia on Peck Rd. today, & saw a white 92 Bronco with what looked to me to be a 4" lift.

It had red extended radius arms, & used the stock radius arm brackets relocated further back.

It had red drop beam pivot brackets that had only one set of holes, & comparing them to a stocker nearby, it looks like 4".

The front springs were also red, with 10 coils, & about 16" tall at full droop (It may have been limited by the shocks at this point). It had quad rancho shocks that looked old & rusty.

With it up on stands, I couldn't tell if the rear had any lift, but it seemed like it should. It had the stock wedge with no other blocks, the shackles hadn't been flipped. There were 6 leaves in each spring, where my 90 only has 5. Maybe it has an add a leaf, or maybe it's a different spring pack. I don't really know.

I left at closing & no one was working on it, so the lift should be there tomorrow morning if anyone is interested & can go.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I wish I lived near a decent friggin yard. The closest one to me is an hour and a half away and rarely ever even has anything I'd want.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Usually this one isn't so good for bronco parts. Sometimes there are none there, today there were only 2. When I'm really looking, it's a trip out to Ontario where there's usually several.

As far as performing my forum duty,
I got there too late today to pull it, & it'll be a week before they're open when I'm off. So, we'll have to hope there's someone local who can get it.... Then again, I could call the boss & tell him it's a Bronco requirement, the forum says I must go to the junkyard instead of coming to work, & carry out my orders. :toothless

1 - 7 of 7 Posts