·
Registered
633 Posts
your computer doesnt have google? :goodfinge

·
Some assembly required!
5,472 Posts
84excursion said:
Ok, on pirate i do not even have a search button to try and use.
Pirate's search button died on one of their last rounds of server "upgrades". To my knowledge it has not come back yet. Go to Google and click on their advanced search, which will give you the option of searching only one domain. Give that a shot.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Dave's Bronc 90 said:
Pirate's search button died on one of their last rounds of server "upgrades". To my knowledge it has not come back yet. Go to Google and click on their advanced search, which will give you the option of searching only one domain. Give that a shot.
On Pirate you can only search if you have paid for a membership and have a star.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,706 Posts
chambiec1 said:
On Pirate you can only search if you have paid for a membership and have a star.
WOW :shocked
Thats even wors than FTE.

Crap like that is what killed MBB
(or so I'm told)

84excursion said:
can i search pirate through google?

There is not a search button for non-paying members there.
Post #6 of this thread says
Dave's Bronc 90 said:
Go to Google and click on their advanced search, which will give you the option of searching only one domain. Give that a shot.

·
....ehhh
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, Ok, we had better start a "rip on pirate members" thread somewhere else.

web cruzers on Pirate are pissing a lot of people off.

There is a douchebag here in town that has pirate4x4.com stickers all over his toyota pick-up that parents bought for him, he also has had all the lift and "mall crawling" equipment installed by the 4x4 shop, then he will try to flame people for buying not building thier trucks, and to stop asking stupid questions.:goodfinge

Anyways to avoid getting flamed here, this is supossed to be a
4-link help thread.

·
Premium Member
4,032 Posts
davids78bronco said:
Getting back to the topic at hand ...
before I edit out the off-topic posts
Yeah, sorry for jackin, I'm done. :toothless

·
Registered
67 Posts
The suspensions I install at our shop have ranged from as little as 8" to maximum of twelve. Seperation helps control wrap via leverage. If the bars are parallel I wouldn't think it would matter how close they are. (also, pivot points are critical to maintain pinion angle on compression and drop)The main thing to consider is how free the suspension is moving. If you have to radical a difference from axle end to frame end the suspension can bind. Give me a day and I can measure one of our off the shelf kits and send you some specs. If anyone is interested I am building a tranny mount/crossmember that will have four link brackets included, I can send you the diagram.. Basically it will drop transfer 1" to help drive line angle on 10+ inches of lift plus allow for 4 link front and rear with coil overs or standard coils and buckets.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.