Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SSSSSSOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD

I am selling my factory alcoas which have four good Goodyear Wrangler RT/S tires.... These came on the truck when I bought it and I have new wheels with 35's so I do not need them....

I'm not sure how old the tires are, but they are atleast 8 years old as they were on the truck when my uncle bought it in 2002... They aren't perfect but they still have plenty of tread and I put 3000+ miles on them with no issues... RT/S's last forever and I wouldn't be afraid to drive on these tires until they are fully worn....

The rims have some typical alcoa peeling going on, but they are not bent or deformed in any way... Even though they are peeling they dont look bad when shined up, and you could get rid of the peeling by stripping the clear coat (which is what is peeling) and just polishing the rim, and it will look as good as new... this is what I was going to do, but I came across a good deal on 4 alcoas for my 35's so i jumped on it....

I'd like to sell these for $225 OBO, I'll get some better pictures tomorrow.

Also, just wanted to mention, the only way I am splitting these up is if i can get someone or someones committed to getting 3 wheels... then i'd keep one as a spare.... otherwise these go as all four tires and rims...

Edit: new pics, the fronts are alittle dirty so i apologize for that

New Pic

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for new pics, when they are clean the peeling is alittle less noticeable, and from a few feet away you really cant see them... its just up close that they look all peely... But like i said, strip the clear coat off and that'll all be gone

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump, someone atleast buy two of these, but all of em would be great... I dont need them anymore as my truck is now on 35's... Get these out of my garage!

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cmon my car looks like shit from being outside for 2 months, its more white and green than it is red anymore... Someone buy atleast 2 of these wheels so i can get my car back in the garage!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I would love to buy one of the rims unmounted. Though it sounds like you want to sell them as a set with the tires. Just an idea. If you are willing to ship one rim shoot me a pm and I will for sure purchase it. Thanks

·
Registered
465 Posts
man ive been wantin a set of alcoas since i got my truck but i just got new tires and dont need another set.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright, I am very close to having the tires taken off the rims, since I think that is why nobody has committed to buying these.

If i can get either 2 people to buy 1 wheel, or 1 person to buy 2 wheels, and are serious about it (no tire kickers... these rims wont have tires for you to kick!) then I will get the tires taken off and then I can ship the rim or rims in a box.

$50 dollars a rim, firm.

·
Registered
431 Posts
If I still had my FSB I'd be all over em, but I gots 8 lug now...

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
If I hadn't exhausted my Bronco restoration fund I'd be all over those rims like white on rice and a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm. Someone had best hit this deal up! These rims are getting harder to come by.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Put them up on craigslist. Thats what I did with mine, and sold them within a few days for a couple hundred.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts