·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item name:
Price:
.SOLD
Description:
.Full 4" kit, 6 shocks, springs, TTB drop brackets, R/A bushings and drop brackets, rear blocks, U-bolts, sway bar drop brackets and a steering stabilizer w/ brackets. Also have OE radius arms if you want them. U will need to get some GRADE 8 bolts.

Kit is 1 yr old and has 7K miles on it(except TTB drop brackets). I upgraded to 6" lift. I didn't want to remove my TTB brackets(they work for 4 or 6" kit) so I purchased another set from a FSB member to make my kit complete, so mileage on them is unknown. They are in good shape, just a strange color!

Only the front kit is in the pic, I still have to remove the rear (Monday hopefully) I wiped off one of the shocks to show the condition. I think I even still have the Rough Country stickers I never put on the shocks. Also, the buyer will get NEW RED shock boots on these(my new shocks came with red and I don't want red...Sorry.) The only thing missing from this kit is the drop pitman arm. I kept it. Most people use the tie-rod flip method now anyways. I would rather not ship, but if no local sale is made I might. Also, I will be at the Carolina Bronco rally in SC later this month an can bring if need be.
.$300 or trade for some 35-36" tires
Location (City):
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):
Will you Ship? (Y/N):
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):
Other info:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know you've been asked before but would you be willing to ship if no sale within a couple of weeks?
Yeah I will, I'm already getting some boxes together for it. Just don't know what it would cost, may be kinda steep. I'll give it another week and see what happens:thumbup

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nobody in SC or GA needs a lift? I am always on one type of road trip or another, may be able to help w/ delivery.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I may be interested in you lift kit for sale. I've got some family traveling down to Aiken for a wedding in a few weeks. If I can get the cash together and it is still available I'll let you know

1 - 20 of 27 Posts