Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a 4 speed shifter knob for a 78-79.

I also need a set of original rear bumper bolts for a 78-79 Bronco if anyone has them.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
I have the knob for sure and i just might have the bumper bolts to. Ill be home in a day to see about the bolts.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
yep i have it, i took it off my bronco about 3 months ago.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
lol i thought those were cool. It must be a hillbilly mountain thing :histerica

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are cool just don't fit the look I want. Let me know on the bumper bolts and I want the knob.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
We ended up staying down here at Moms an extra day Scott, we are heading home today and ill have a look for you on the bolts tomorrow morning. I know i have a set of chrome ones and black ones(bumper bolts) in the garage. and if i cant find those one ill take them off the 78 parts bronco.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
Hey Scott here are a few pics of the knob. I cant find the bumper bolts i had here at the house so im going down to the property right now to see how the one's on the 78 bronco look,I cant remember if there rusty or not. I don't think there plain galvanized like the ones on the 78 i drive.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And here I thought those knobs were solid black. Looks good, much better than an antler, put it on my list.

I need the original bolts, all the bolts that the parts store carry do not have the larger head. I'll take the front and the backs if you got them, back more than front though.

Thanks

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
Yea that knob looks like its made out of sawdust and plastic. Here are the 6 bolts for the rear bumper, I dont have any for the front but as soon as this snow is gone ill have 6 more rear ones. are the front and rears the same??

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The fronts can use the smaller bolts, square hole in the bumper isn't as big as the rear bumper.

I'll take 'em. Send me a PM or pst the cost here and I can send it paypal. Thanks a bunch!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts