Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you have the June 02 issue of Petersen's 4 Wheel & Offroad lyring around? It has the yellow 88 F-250 on the cover. The truck had a 460 in it, 40" (i think) Boggers, and all his tools were painted yellow to match is truck. My friend is lifting his F-350 and wanted to know how much lift that guy used. Any fender cutting? I have pretty much all of the issues from the past few years, but I cant find that one right now.

So if you got it, what size tires is he running, how much lift, and how much, if any, fender trimming.

Thanks.

And no, its not on their website. They mention it, but dont have the article.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I know I got it some where it the one where everything was yellow and even had this big ass yellow toolbox full of yellow tools with TONKA painted on the tools... but I just tore the house apart and couldn't find it...if I run across it I'll giva ya a holler...:shrug

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
does he live in SoCal b/c there is a yellow F250 that has Tonka II written on it that i see almost everytime i go to Azusa Cyn. its got 39.5-40" boggers with front cut outs and rear is left alone. it also looks real low like it almost has no lift. if its the same guy his truck before was the tonka 1 and it was red and yellow :thumbup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts