Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI...

4 Wheel Parts is having a parking lot sale at the Compton Warehouse. We are moving next month, and they are blowing out old stock and dead inventory. LOTS of Jeep stuff, all between 10 over and 10 under cost.

Also, lots of tires and wheels, and they will be MOTIVATED to sell.

This is happening at the Compton warehouse ONLY. 801 W. Artesia BLVD

Saturday 9 - 5
Sunday 10 - 4

I just took a look at the list of stuff they want to sell, and it looks like they're putting almost $1 million in iventory out for sale.

If you're in So Cal, it's worth the trip out here.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Dam, what a time to be out of work and money. Hope you all go and score some good stuff.

·
Registered
315 Posts
anyone going from orange county? can carpool? Or truckpool depending on what you plan on buying lol.

·
I see Broncos
6,011 Posts
anyone going from orange county? can carpool? Or truckpool depending on what you plan on buying lol.
I may go for shits and giggles, just to see if there is anything I could use there. How close are you to Buena Park?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Was there this morning! What a waste of gas.
I saw some wheels but none in the size I could use, wrong bolt patterns. No tires, some shocks, some lift kits if you know the right part numbers but mostly crap.
I did try to buy some small six dollar items but had to wait in line to pay, only to be told I needed the items writen up on an invoice before I pay! Back to the end of the line!
F-that, I split!

·
Administrator
22,845 Posts
Was there this morning! What a waste of gas.
I saw some wheels but none in the size I could use, wrong bolt patterns. No tires, some shocks, some lift kits if you know the right part numbers but mostly crap.
I did try to buy some small six dollar items but had to wait in line to pay, only to be told I needed the items writen up on an invoice before I pay! Back to the end of the line!
F-that, I split!
did you see any gear sets or older bolt pattern 8 lugs?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts