Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about time for that thread.This is just the usual call out. Nothing to see here Newbs just move along.

Sec looks tough. I like the hogs and Game cocks for the sleepers. And yes Imlikeojnow I still hate the tide.

Here we go 12-0 Screw Bama. Can't wait until 10-2. Sc is the only other team with a chance. It looks more like a Wimpyass big 12 scheudle than an elite SEC East but you never know what can hapen. God bless college football . Life is good when ESPN picks up the opener against Miami of Ohio.

On a lighter note. I come home from work last week and the wife is prancing around in these red booty shorts. I was like 'ME likey" until I see the have this God awful Ga Bulldog logo on them. Now we both went to the University of Fla so I'm thinking how can this woman I love be wearing our rivals merchandise? She explains that she doesn't hate the bulldogs because we always kick their ass and the shorts were on clearance. I'm actually OK with this; however if she ever wears anything with the Bama logo we are getting a divorce.

Sat
Sep 4 Miami (OH) Gainesville, FL 12:00PM ESPN --
Sat
Sep 11 USF Gainesville, FL 12:21PM SEC Network --
Sat
Sep 18 Tennessee * Knoxville, TN 3:30PM CBS --
Sat
Sep 25 Kentucky * Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat
Oct 2 Alabama * Tuscaloosa, AL TBA --
Sat
Oct 9 LSU * Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat
Oct 16 Mississippi State (HC) * Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat
Oct 30 Georgia * Jacksonville, FL 3:30PM CBS --
Sat
Nov 6 Vanderbilt * Nashville, TN TBA --
Sat
Nov 13 South Carolina * Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat
Nov 20 Appalachian State Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat
Nov 27 Florida State Tallahassee, FL TBA --

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
what do the florida gators and a sand castle have in common?

theyre both perfect until the tide rolls in

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Well I'm no fair weather fan....Hopefully things are looking up this season. Been an Irish fan since about 7 years old.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
The college football season can't come soon enough. I hate this summertime lull with nothing but boring-ass MLB games. That said, 3 days of SEC media days coverage on ESPNU is a tad bit of overkill. Oh, and don't worry Paul, the annual college football thread (v.2010) will be on time and arriving sometime in late August.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Here's hoping so as well. :beer

I have a feeling they are going to start relaxing the standards for recruiting. Apparently that was the case when Lou was coaching.

Most of all, I'd like to see SOME defense, and a decent to good running game, and I'd be happy. Things the Irish have been missing for years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts