Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,163 Posts
Inquiring minds want to know... what kind of dog?

Agreed, glad you're still on this side of the dirt. And in good enough shape to ride a seadoo, rock on brother!

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is mySki-Doo with a 110 HP engine. I haven’t rode it yet but I know the history on the machine. It looks really fast, I live on a river and love motorcycles and bicycles so why not LOL.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I shamefully post about my Broncos, my 91 I still have and my 78 but haven’t done much lately. I did some work for a guy who does blasting and has a blast room so that was a step forward in getting things done. I also am in the process of trying to secure a garage or shop and I am looking for a Ford 250 SD extended van for work.

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Inquiring minds want to know... what kind of dog?

Agreed, glad you're still on this side of the dirt. And in good enough shape to ride a seadoo, rock on brother!
Actually I am feeling better than I have in years. Yes I have shit days like today I slept most the day but I have been taking my buddy three times a week to dialysis and waking up at 3 in the morning to do it. I guess I have some excuses besides being 51 and physically trashed LOL.I definitely am gonna get to the Bronco stuff before winter but been busy but I guess that’s good.

·
Premium Member
34,622 Posts
Busy is good bud. A rolling stone and all that. Just don't overkill yourself and you'll be better off for it. Good luck with the new gig. Cool little pup. ski-doo... eh. :goodfinge I kid. Water play can be good for the creaky old bones and such. Glad to hear your taking life by the horns buddy. Wish I could say the same lately.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Just to add the dog I had was not afraid of taking the neighbors pack (5) that was much bigger then it. But LUCKY never left the yard. But don't come in my yard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts