Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and can't find anything on the subject,motor mounts,headers exc.I just scored a f250 with a 460,4x4 for $100.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
:goodfinge

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the finger don't answer my question.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
:stupid

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
These guys were just giving you a hard time on such a good F-250 find...you didn't ask a question...just said you'd been searching...:shrug You also only stated it's a 250 with a 460 that you wanna put in a '90 EB (like being an Eddie Buer has anything to do with an engine swap) Ya gotta give us info on your rig..curent engine, tranny, etc. and what year is the 250 and what kinda tranny, before any body can tell you anything other than hey...you got a good deal...:shrug

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
You'll need the motor and transmission from the donor truck. Also the engine stands from the F250 frame. It all bolts in, really. There will be a bit of wiring work depending on the model years and such.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry brain fart,84 f250,460 standard tranny,90 bronco 5.8,e40d,1356

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Taurusshopimp said:
www.broncograveyard.com has motormounts, headers and oil pans for 460 swaps
Hey noob whats up?? Welcome to our site...not to bust your chops on your first post but rather to give you info so you'll know also...the site that Oscar posted above is the company that the graveyard gets there shit from...:shrug They're like the leaders in Ford engine swaps...check 'em out...:thumbup

P.S. Did I mention....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts