Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be getting a 460 and i was wondering where are some good sources for rebuild parts.

Also what are some good cams that creates alot of torque but can be used with factory heads. I wish i knew what heads they are but i haven't gotten them yet.

Basically i am asking what is y'all combo and how does it perform. I am using the motor to Tow with so low end Torque is the goal, Thanks!

Also i been searching on this site, but i ain't coming up with a build or combo for 460, just been junk that happens to mention 460.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man there is alot of combo there. Most of them are too extreme for me.

Thanks!

oh and i got told the deal is good, so i go pick it up tomorrow, along with a complete 400 for $50.

·
Registered
231 Posts
look into an Edelbrock cam/lifter and intake mani.

I'm running the cam and other stuff and torque is good. Power is also good so its basically the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
203 Posts
it all depends if you are getting an efi motor I have ben told by hp shop that those heads intake are very restrictive on them and if you are going to bump up the cam you may have to do some work to them . in the same boat have a '90' 460 and not sure what if any thing that I am going to do to it go luck.
hear is anther site that was good info www.fordmuscle.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts