Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1994 Bronco XLT , 5.8 EFI, 6" Lift, 35X12.5 BFGs K3
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp,
Though I already started one of these. But, guess not. I got another Bronco last year in August. First time I got taken to the cleaners, but, moving forward, I will be adding pics and such to this thread. There is already a lift, gears and tires done. Working on motor as I type this. I will be adding to this as the days, weeks, months go.

I call him "Silver".. Looking back on the past year, I should've named it "MONEY PIT".. hhahaah

When I first got it.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Sky Car
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Automotive side marker light
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Sky Automotive side marker light

I will be adding more soon.

·
Registered
1996 XLT Sport
165 Posts
Very nice!
What engine work are you planning?

·
Premium Member
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks y'all.

Here's some more I had done to it before the freeze core plug decided to guide me on my long , long, frustrating engine rebuild I am currently on. hahaha

Anyhow, the interior was god awful when I bought it. I started cleaning it up a bit. Still have a lot more to do.

Automotive tire Hood Tread Road surface Tire

Vehicle Automotive tire Car Tire Hood

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Sky Fixture

This is after

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Car Automotive exterior
Window Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire

I then decided to replace the interior over the cab area. Rear was coming up but... Ya know. Motor had other plans.

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Shade

Vehicle Window Car Hood Automotive tire

Wheel Automotive tire Road surface Tire Asphalt

Vehicle Car Window Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

I updated the interior light to a Mustang interior light. Not sure where that pic went. I have other sun visors I am going to try and make work at a later time.

Next up. Rear bumper. Same rear bumper that I had on my 92 Bronco. The guy I sold it too was selling it, So, I scooped it up. Along with some long radius arms and stereo shit and rear mat. Haven't got the rear mat and stereo shit yet.

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire

To be continued. ....

·
Premium Member
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, those pics of little jobs were done back last year. Which, brings us to the present. Trying to get this motor in and break it in. Then, we are off to Missouri come July 13th. Hhahaha.. No pressure. First install of the motor didn't go well. So, tore back out. Got the block leveled and tanked. Along with .30 over Bore and honed.

It's mostly in the truck now, ran out of time. But, here's how it sat before the current install.

Motor vehicle Auto part Gas Engineering Machine

Automotive tire Shelf Gas Automotive design Engineering

Hoping to have it in today. Praying it fires up by tomorrow night or Saturday. Be one HUGE burden out of the way. Hopefully after I am settled, I can get back to the fun jobs to do on this pig.

Not much done to the motor more than stock. .030 over pistons, cleaned up the cam and crankshaft. New main bearings and rod bearings. Timing chain and gears. Water pump.

·
Premium Member
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, another thing. Found out the PO had wheel spacers on. Not a fan of them, nor do I trust them. So, threw new wheels on. Also, installed a Red Head steering gear box because the steering was beyond scary. hahaha

Before.
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

After

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light

·
Premium Member
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cookin along now. Motor is in!!!! Tomorrow it could be running. Saturday it will be for sure. Lets hope it runs well this time.

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior

1 - 8 of 8 Posts