Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They beat everyones price on a Skyjacker 6" lift , shipping was faster than expected and a great person to deal with. Thanks Chris, Ill recommend you when ever possible.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Damn Chris......your coming along pretty good aren't you?

Always liked them, maybe once i sell the Firebird i will be able to spend some cash with him.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I second their pricing and fast service....I ordered a snatch block last week on a friday and got it on monday or tuesday...and they beat all the prices I checked by 25 or more dollars...I will order from them again next time I need something..

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
I also had good dealings with Chris. Although we had some miscommunication on both our parts in our dealings, the prices were good and shipping was fast, despite my extended SS brake lines being back ordered.

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
bump...I would also like to put in an excellent word for Chris at 4wheelcustoms...put and order in for my gear sets yesterday...and swear to god I had ups dropping them off today...

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
I'm gonna have to agree with Tim. I just ordered a ton of stuff from Chris, and it showed up in less than a week.

Great prices, top notch customer service, fast shipping...What else do you need?

Thanks again Chris!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts