Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, Paul from 4wpw called me up and asked me to come down and crush some cars for their truck show on saturday.
I figured why not. Plus they paid me $50.00
So, to make a long story short, I was theonly one that crushed the cars that day, everyone else was either f*cking pussies, had Jeeps, or were just smarter than me.......
All in all I went over 4 times successfully.
However the fifth time, I tried to go over the van, tried to get momentum, hopped the rear wheels, and BAM broke the driveshaft.
(I was given another $20.00 for the entertainment value! LOL)

It was a fun day, made a total of $70.00, but then bought Garth a tow pin so he could tow me home, then of course I gave him some Gas money, and bought him and the wifey a beer. (Thanks again Garth). Garth did this without the mention of any money. I had to force him to take anything from me:toothless :beer
Driveshaft should only cost me $20 or so to fix.
Ok, now here are the pics.

On the last pic you can see where the cap butted up against the cross when the axle started to wrap...

Thank you again Garth, Allie, Chris, Marin, Ned, Amy, etc. for coming out and video taping, and shooting pics. :beer

FINALLY HERE IS A LINK TO THE VIDEO
http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/301466//4wp Car Crush 03-11-06.wmv

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I have video too, I will post that when I get it edited...

·
0 Posts
Dammit, i was soo hoping the cars would be some Type R acura with a fart pipe.

Nice monster truckin! :thumbup

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Its a rush for sure. However it does beat up the tires a little

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Nice Bronco, looks like fun

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Yep..... that had to be a lot of fun.:thumbup

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
It was fawkin' awesome watching him lauch onto those cars. The video should show you getting some air a couple of times Jer, unless I messed it up.

And I couldn't believe that no one else had the balls to do it, bunch of wankers.

The wife and I had a great time, she was the passenger when Jer broke, and I got the chance to test out the towing abilites of the Supercrew. :thumbup

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, it turned out pretty good. You got me recorded going over three times, the second one is the best out of all of them. I am going to try and break it up into three lil videos and get em posted soon. I just have to make windoze movie maker work for me.

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
Beerman said:
well, it turned out pretty good. You got me recorded going over three times, the second one is the best out of all of them. I am going to try and break it up into three lil videos and get em posted soon. I just have to make windoze movie maker work for me.
If you have it on CD and want me to give it a try just let me know. I don't know how to put sound or anything over it but I was able to break up that Moab video. If you can't get it to work just give me a call.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Nice pics... They did'nt bring out any cars to crush at our local 4wp, Or I would have been all over that... Looks like fun...

I actually won a set of lights and a tow strap on theRTI ramp.... Took 2nd place front and 1st rear. Only cause a bunch of stock jeepers and a 1 Rubicon wanted to play on the ramps.... The club got a set of rims from 4wp's for our project jeep were building, so it worked out pretty good... Fog

·
Registered
458 Posts
That is badass,I would pay to do that and yet you got paid to do it.That is priceless.:beer Sweet Bronco:rockon

1 - 20 of 52 Posts