Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boy and I would love to take the Bronco out and have fun. Anyone out there know of any clubs or organizations? We are in Houston.

·
Registered
748 Posts
145flyr said:
My boy and I would love to take the Bronco out and have fun. Anyone out there know of any clubs or organizations? We are in Houston.
You and me both....the ones I've seen the most of are Texas Off-Road...but all the trucks I see the decal on are usually too shiny to actually do any legitamate off-roading. I've spoken to Swamp Donkey about my interest on going on a run with him and his friends, which he isn't too far away. There is a run scheduled in TX for Nov. 21st, but unfortunately I'll be unable to make that one. Hopefully another one though...maybe December before Christmas or early next year. :shrug

·
Registered
276 Posts
Try www.texas4x4.org
Go to the forums and scroll down. You'll see the different chapters of Tx off road and Tx4x4.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to get out and have "limited fun". The truck is something I need everyday, so I can go destroy it. I would love to do some trail riding, maybe some begginer rock climbing. I want to get out and have some fun. If Swamp Donkey is anything like the name, I may not be in his class. My truck would be considered a Swamp Pup. Throw me a life raft.:beer

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm a part of TX4WD they have chapters all over Texas. I have wheeled with them and its a blast... They have a very good morals.. HERE the link for the houston chapter, they should be able to help...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys the link you supplied may be just what I am looking for. Lee and Lonestar, how far does this specific club go to play? What kind of rides? I will probably get all of it answered when I check the link. :thumbup

·
Registered
40 Posts
It depends on the chapter, but they go all over, just depends on the members... Like the DFW crew is goin to make a run out to Hot Springs this month.. and they also do little runs around the area, and out to Gilmer.. so it just depends.... but its all good and fun:thumbup:thumbup have fun!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts