Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.. I need to get my truck taken care off.. Stupid track bar problem has finnally gotten to the point where I need to have it fixed.

So I need a shop where I can drop it off and have the welding/fab work done on my front axle.

I tried calling BlackMarket Bryan but his # is dissconnected.. So I'm out of options..

I'd appreciate if someone could steer me to a good place.. I'd like to stay as close to riverside as I can, but will travel if I have to..

Thanks all!

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's called "The Shop" ?

contact info would be nice.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
I have used tir-county they are in pomona (909-623-3373 or Pomona gear 909-623-8094 but i have never use them but they always seem to be busy when i pass by.

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
go to the shop in pomona....im sure he will end up reading this and giving u his number .... his name is ed....

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Solo in Azusa? They do custom fab?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Sorry about that! I just couldnt help it. Try the guys off of the 60 and Vinyard in Ontario. There on Vinyard across from Kaiser in back. I cant remember the name!
You could try Randys Off Road in Azusa. I sent somebody over there and they said he's a dick!

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
i think there is a place called the baja shop out in riverside. they use to be in orange but i think they moved out that way

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry about that! I just couldnt help it. Try the guys off of the 60 and Vinyard in Ontario. There on Vinyard across from Kaiser in back. I cant remember the name!
You could try Randys Off Road in Azusa. I sent somebody over there and they said he's a dick!
I didn't know about the place in Ontario.. I may run over there and check em out..

As for Randy's completely forgot about him.... I used to see him at Azusa canyon when I went.. He seemed ok the few times I delt with him there..

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
found it.

The Baja Shop
12335 Doherty Street
Riverside, CA 92503
(714) 279-0945 | (714) 997-0701

I know exactly where that is.. Right behind where my Transmission guy is.. Hmm I think I'll run over there on my lunch break and see what they say.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hey man, Its Ed from"The Shop" in Pomona. Pm me for contact info, though I believe that Bro-J has already given it to you.

At any rate, what types of problems do you have with your trac bar? Ive got several stock trac bars and can repair the common problem of the broken bracket on the axle. We can make an adjustable unit or discuss some of the advantages of this.
I am assuming that the vehicle in question is your SD truck?

We will be completing another 1 ton conversion on yet another 94 Bronco tomorrow (Saturday), and you are welcome to come over and hang out with the fellas while we fix your rig.

This can be a same day fix.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just tried calling you but got your voicemail... I left ya a message.

My track bar is fine. I have the Fabtech FT-101 adjustable one in there.. It's just the lower mount on the axle broke off.. It's been welded a bunch of times but is never done right. It needs to be cut off and redone correctly once and for all.. If you look from the driveside through the drop bracked on the frame directly at the mount on the axle tube you can see it's not straight and in line. :(

I don't get cell service here at work in the basement. I'll give you a call back in a bit to see if you pick up.. Since you do bronco work I'd like to go to you.. Support the family right? Even though I don't have a bronco anymore. lol

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some pics when it first happened.. That way you know exactly what I'm talking about.. It seems to be a very common issue with the SD's :(

·
Registered
527 Posts
Sorry, man. I missed the phone. I heard the darn thing, but I have a welder running, and I could not operate the phone with my gloves on.
Ive got my bluetooth on now, so we will be ready when you call.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet.. Got me an appointment with Ed tomorrow morning at 10am. Woot!

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
U won't regret he will be doing my 1ton swap soon

1 - 20 of 50 Posts