Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, well I've been trying to get the stock knob off my 4x4 shifter but I must be retarded and I can't figure it out! I am going to replace it with a skull :goodfinge Any help please! Thanks guys.

Drew

UPDATES!!!

the new skull shifter knob...

Skull Door Locks (kinda blurry)

Skull license plate cover

So homies no best not to mess with my shiat!

All nice and clean

Now time for the real toy... 0-60mph in 2.8-3 sec.

my skid lid

If we race this is what your seeing

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
lmao, Ignore these guys..

Take a wrench (forget what size), and twist the nut under the knob clockwise (not counter-clockwise). The knob should spin right off.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
:stupid

If that fails:

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
pics damnit

lmao, Ignore these guys..

Take a wrench (forget what size), and twist the nut under the knob clockwise (not counter-clockwise). The knob should spin right off.
why ignore me? i just pull it back and it comes off seriously how it works

·
Chrome gets me home
2,902 Posts
mine just takes a slight pull...i want to replace mine with a dummy hand grenade...

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
Im assuming that the top of the 4x4 shifter is the same stnd. size as any manual tranny shifter?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
why ignore me? i just pull it back and it comes off seriously how it works
Haha, cause obviously that wasn't working for him;)

I almost bought a .44 magnum shift knob for my t-case at Autozone the other day, but it was for an auto tranny.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
With light up eyes?
Oh yeah man, In the dark when you light the eyes up it looks crazy! it ads to my collections :thumbup Now I have skull door locks, the shifter knob skull, and a license place cover that has skulls were their eyes light up as well, I took pictures but I can't find the cord to upload them to my computer:banghead

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
Oh yeah man, In the dark when you light the eyes up it looks crazy! it ads to my collections :thumbup Now I have skull door locks, the shifter knob skull, and a license place cover that has skulls were their eyes light up as well, I took pictures but I can't find the cord to upload them to my computer:banghead
F the cord and camera software, just get a USB card reader :thumbup

1 - 20 of 29 Posts