Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Someone's attempt at performing a sex change on what was initially a girl's car has failed miserably.
What a waste of a Bronco frame...

·
Registered
586 Posts
Anyone see the movie "Thomas Crown Affair"? There was that BadAss classic mustang that was on a 4x4 chassis on the island..... This one just looks like crap...

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'd wheel it. That looks like the mustang was a POS and probably had a major mechanical failure, and the bronco was likely rusted out. It's better that both vehicles being scrapped or parted.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Someone's attempt at performing a sex change on what was initially a girl's car has failed miserably.
What a waste of a Bronco frame...
I guess you can call a classic stang whatever you want but my 595 hp "girl's car" takes offense.

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
It says "bronco running gear", not bronco frame. Considering a mustang doesnt have a rail frame, there would be spacers to make it sit level on one, and youd see the gap. Id like to see the hack job underneath that thing.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I guess you can call a classic stang whatever you want but my 595 hp "girl's car" takes offense.

Congratulations.
Obviously the operation performed on your car was a success. Looks good:thumbup

I like that rear spoiler treatment...

·
Registered
313 Posts
I don't get why people always assume that everyone else's "creation" is a hack job, and then claim that it's a "waste". Are all of you jealous and just need some excuse to bitch??

The same people don't even seem to care when it's a pickup cab on a bronco frame... or a SAS for instance. There's absolutely zero difference in doing that versus making a mustang 4x4. Just because it's not your personal preference doesn't mean that it's unsafe, sacrilegious, or a waste. Grow up children.

I personally don't like the way that one looks, as I've seen better. If I had a mustang lying around and wanted to spend time and money on restoring the body, then it would be restored as a mustang the way it was intended. I actually like seeing car bodies on 4x4 platforms... it intrigues me to say the least.

By the way White... your mustang just gave me a hard-on. That bitch is slick!!

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
I don't get why people always assume that everyone else's "creation" is a hack job, and then claim that it's a "waste". Are all of you jealous and just need some excuse to bitch??

The same people don't even seem to care when it's a pickup cab on a bronco frame... or a SAS for instance. There's absolutely zero difference in doing that versus making a mustang 4x4. Just because it's not your personal preference doesn't mean that it's unsafe, sacrilegious, or a waste. Grow up children.
:rofl:

Im the last one to call "everyone else's creation" a hack job. If you want to throw half ton axles and driveline on a unibody car, go for it, but its not a good idea. If it were on a Bronco frame, I wouldnt have given it a second thought. And its only a waste if it wasnt worthless in the first place, which it appears it was.

·
Chrome gets me home
2,903 Posts
white 92 your car is badas*
as for the broncstang thing...i guess they were trying to have the best of both worlds?:shrug

·
Registered
868 Posts

This one looks like it went under a Camaro transformation surgery. Or maybe it's Daddy was a Camaro and Momm'y was a Stang?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.