Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been meaning to do this forever, and have bene reminded to get off my ass, and just do it. We all know what's going on, so I'm going to set up another fund raiser for him, to help any way we can, so that he can see his boy. The guy's been thru hell, and is on his way back, so I think we can do what we can, to help

So, once again, I'm opening up my paypal account (but a different one, this time) to those who are willing to contribute anything they can. The address is [email protected]

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most likely 3-4 weeks, depends on how quickly this snowballs

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat, gonna do it, but I have to wait just a bit

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot to mention - I know not everyone has a paypal account. If that's the case, and you'd still like to contribute, email me at that same address with "4xPepe` fundrasier" in the subject line, and let me know you're wanting a mailing address, and I'll give you my address

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
How's Pepe doing I havent seen him post in a couple days maybe a week

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Sent, but I got some little note at the end because your account is not in Canadian funds.

If your account won't accept that, just let me know.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Just sent you some money for Our Brother, Pepe.....

This is a wonderful thing you are doing, Dave........

PLEASE, WE ALL KNOW HOW TIMES ARE TOUGH RIGHT NOW BUT THIS IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE.....SO, DONT FEEL BAD IF YOU CAN ONLY SEND IN 5 BUX OR EVEN LESS, EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS......

Sorry for the Hi-Jack Dave, I just thought I add my two cents in....

God Bless All,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
PS Let me know that you got it, please....

Again Thanx,

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
ToddACimer said:
How's Pepe doing I havent seen him post in a couple days maybe a week
Todd, Thanx to a bunch of Family that he knows he has here, I think he will get by......

I have known the man for a long time now, and if anyone deserves this, he is on the top of My list.

Thanx for askin about him.

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
David,

I finally got that "peice of paper" we were talkin about sent back to you. If at all possible I would like that to goto Pepe. I dont have that much right now But I want to help him see his boy. It is to important.

Joe

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Another? So this isn't the first one?
He did one for Rob after his house burned.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,857 Posts
About time you get off your ass on this, I PM'd once before on this. :twak

I'm tapped at the moment, but will hopefully be able to kick in this coming thursday.

1 - 20 of 188 Posts