Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have searched and searched and can not find what im looking for. I have a 94 bronco 5.0 and have swapped a zf 5 in and have bleed the clutch and has a ok pedal. My problem is the clutch is not fully disengageing i have found thats people say it still needs bleed that their is air in the system. I have seen people swap a zf behind a 4.9,5.8 but never a 5.0 is the crank on a 5.0 shorter than on a 5.8 and the slave cly in at the max travel and it takes a different flywheel? Any input if you have run in this problem any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
They are all the same. You still have air in it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So i have bleed the sytem 2 or 3 more times it has a decent pedal I pulled everything back apart and rechecked clutch alignment and to make sure it was assembled right still can not get it to disengage.I can't even get it in gear while running if i put it in gear and then start it and hold the brake it will stay there but its still pulling as soon as i let off the brake. It shift through all the gear when shut off and has no abnormal sounds when running I think its out of travel but that just me any ideas?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Success clutch pedal bushing were wore out so for now i reclocked the clutch lever for now to get it going thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts