Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to build my 95 5.8 Windsor. Will a 70mm throttle body off a mustang work for me, Does my motor have GT40 heads if not will a set work for me. Would it help performane out to use an edelbrock intake off a 5.0 over my stock upper 5.8 intake. Basically I see a ton of 5.0 Mustang parts on e-bay but not to many 5.8 parts. I was thinking an Edelbrock intake package a larger throttle body a set of headers, set of GT40 heads and a mild cam. Anyone out there done this stuff?

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,747 Posts
Nope, haven't touched mine. It's a virgin. :rofl:

·
Registered
637 Posts
You probably will get more help and less blasting if you would go and properly introduce yourself in introduction section of the forum. Let us know about you and your truck, maybe post some pics. Definitely use the "search" tool in the forums, or you could easily be labeled a "tool." Just a little advice from what I've seen on this forum. It is a great bunch of folks, however, sometimes we tend to pick on people who don't think or search before they post.

That being said, welcome. And you will probably find more useful data on Broncos and Ford Trucks in general than you will on most other websites. (At least, 96 and earlier, anyway.)

Unless someone already molested your engine, you do not have GT-40 heads. Mustang TB won't work, because your truck has a different intake, and a 5.0 intake won't work on a 5.8.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.