Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some sought after intake tubes in need of a good home. These go from either the MAF meter or air filter to the throttle body. This assembly is in awesome shape, and I searched for a while to find the nicest used one I could. It is flexible, and nice dark black rubber. No cracks or holes, no flaws, even smells new with a strong rubber aroma lol.

I happened to have used this in conjunction with a Edelbrock intake, and Lightning Pro-M Mass Air conversion kit, but it can be used in a variety of different setups. The best thing, is actually how much better this looks under the hood, than the dual tubes setup. If a guy simply swapped the lid on a stock airbox to the 1st Gen Lightning lid (still available), then this could even be used on a stock setup, for a cleaner more modern underhood look.

I'm having to get out of my bronco project, atleast for a few, so a bunch of stuff is in need of a new home. I'll be listing some killer RHS cylinder heads, a great Comp XE258HR cam, probably an F4TE based shortblock, and much more. All with just 5k miles.

Asking $50 for this, buyer covers shipping. Payment via Paypal, and I have both a USPS and UPS account.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions about this item, or anything else you might have interest in.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only a pair of slotted mags for another project. None for sale, or in a 5 on 5.5" pattern. Thanks for asking though. I'll get some more goodies listed shortly.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do man, will do. Just listed a handful of other smaller items in the classifieds here. Shortly I'll have a fantastic cam for sale, and some smokin hot cylinder heads. Heads that might be the best head going for a heavy rig that see's off-road duty. Will also be selling my bronco as a roller, ready for either a 460 or another 351w, or?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts