1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Lose weight.:thumbup

MM

·
0 Posts
Run it on alchohol. You can get up to 20+ hp out of a briggs and straton 5hp motor.

or get a 100cc yamaha motor

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
stand on the gas pedal w/ yer right foot, and stick out yer left foot. use your left foor to kick against the road, just like yer on a skateboard.:goodfinge

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Get a wing in the back and some ground effects. dont forget the Nike Swoop!

MM

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
You people have it all wrong.
Just switch it with a Geo storm engine, they are about the same size anyway so you shouldnt have to change the motor mounts, and the geo engine puts out twice that much HP.

edit, and SMOOTH I prefer the line:
"You Cheeky bastard!!"
or
"Dont you me Boris the sneaky ****in russian".

·
Registered
769 Posts
beerman, I remember my uncle had one when i was like 4 and i loved that car it was fast as hell, I think i would like to buy a wrecked Geo storm from a junkyard and take the motor and trans out and build a super sand rail!

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Beerman said:

edit, and SMOOTH I prefer the line:
"You Cheeky bastard!!"
or
"Dont you me Boris the sneaky ****in russian".
I like:

Avey "Why do they call him the bullet dodger?"

Tony "Because he dodges bullets, Avey."

:thumbup

MM

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
my favorite quote:

"so, you're obviously the big dick. and there, on either side are your balls. there are 2 types of balls: there are big brave balls, and there are little mincy faggot balls. now dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they're not clever. they smell ***** and they want a piece of the action. and you thought you smelt some good 'ol *****, and have brought your 2 little mincy faggot balls along for a good 'ol time. but theres no ***** here, just a dose that will make you wish you were born a woman. you're having second thoughts, like a prick, you're shrinking. and the fact that you've got "replica" written down the side of your gun, and the fact that i've got "desert eagle .50" written down the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence.
now, **** off."

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
OK Andy you take the cake, that was the best line by far, I just couldnt remember the whole damn thing.:beer

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Now I've got the best. Since that is my favorite movie of all time, not only did Astra get me a copy of it on DVD. But she found a copy of the original script with Brad Pitt's signature on the front. That was the kewlest X-mas gift I got!

MM

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
You should be able to fit a pipe on it and surprisingly NOS does make kits for almost any combustible type engine, if not they will make you one...do a little porting and polishing. Do a Google search for mini dragsters or briggs and stratton and see what you find. It can be done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts