Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item(s) For Sale:
3 Pairs of Oakleys

Asking Price:
$40/each SHIPPED
Gold Pair: $80 Shipped

Is the item new or used?
USED

The gold M Frames are in excellent condition and come with a large hard case. The other 4 pairs, as you can see in the pictures, have all seen better days. All the lenses have scratches on them. They would be excellent for shooting/fishing/etc or you could swap lenses and have a nice pair of sunglasses. I figure the frames are atleast worth what I'm asking. Any questions, PM me. Thanks!

Disclaimer: With the exception of the first pair, pictures make glasses look better than they are.

PM

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Quoted from another board:

FYI for those non oakley owners. if you send the glasses back to the factory for new lenses or any other repair usually 20 to 30$ (between my family we've done this about 5 times) every time they send back a brand new pair of glasses. i assume it costs them so little to make its easier and cheaper to send a new pair. this is a really great deal if i were not saving for a new truck id be all over them

·
Registered
651 Posts
Willing to sell only one pair?

-Curtis-

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
How much for a single pair? If it is the right price I may be interested

Also do you have anymore pictures of them, like the first picture,

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
how much for the ones in the third pic?

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Im interested in the 2nd pair and/or the 4th pair, I just wanted to see some pics like the picture of the first pair

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
3rd picture, $40 shipped.

JD Bronco, I'd want $80 shipped for the first pair. If you're still interested PM me and I'll get better pics.
give you 30

·
user title
2,211 Posts
PM sent on pair in third and fifth pic - if still available...

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
:stupid

1 - 20 of 22 Posts