1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
pics man!

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
You started a topic just for this in the tech section? There aren't even any pics...

:twak

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would be interested in pictures of your suspension since I'm about to start rebuilding mine with 2.5's

I have a few pictures of one 2.5 setup but would like to see others so I can get some ideas on how I should do mine.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts

kthnxbye

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
soon to be rollin on 5 tons
Dude, I looked up all your past 15 or so posts, every one of them you provided no actual helpful info. to the thread posters, but you did boast that you have:

22" of lift
a 460
and 2.5 rocks.

oh, and some rice and bean's.... no rice and cane 57's which is the same avatar as the performance builder guy.

And it's not anywhere near complete yet.:smilie_slap was looking interesting for a massive mud bogger, but here we are a few weeks later and now you're talking 5T rocks, care to explain, or should we just call your builder for the straight scoop?

Your builder might want to brag abit about what HE'S built. All you will be is the driver of a large truck.

This site, more than anything is to share and provide useful info. to other bronco owners, do you plan to participate?

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Dude, I looked up all your past 15 or so posts, everyone one of them you provided no actual helpful info. to the thread posters, but you did boast that you have:

22" of lift
a 460
and 2.5 rocks.

oh, and some rice and bean's.... no rice and cane 57's which is the same avatar as the performance builder guy.

And it's not anywhere near complete yet.:smilie_slap was looking interesting for a massive mud bogger, but here we are a few weeks later and now you're talking 5T rocks, care to explain, or should we just call your builder for the straight scoop?

Your builder might want to brag abit about what HE'S built. All you will be is the driver of a large truck.

This site, more than anything is to share and provide useful info. to other bronco owners, do you plan to participate?
:thumbup

·
Registered
904 Posts
sounds like a lot of money youve spent for something that is only going to be a semi capable trail rig and an incapable street rig...

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Burned.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,681 Posts
5 tons weigh wayyyy too much, and are too damn big for me to ever consider running them. Ill take a set of 2.5 tons with those 2" Ouverson shafts before 5 tons any day. If the 5 tons were really a worthwhile swap, people would be doing it.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
If the 5 tons were really a worthwhile swap, people would be doing it.
It's the cool thing to do, like a d60 swap .....................

:brownbag :toothless

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.