Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 2 1/2" trailmaster lift kit for $50.... used of course... in good shape..... just need some new hardware... now i can get some 33"s:rebelflag :deal :rockon :usa

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one of my boss's friends has an f150 close to the same year... he had it on for awhile then decided to get a bigger lift.... I also got a set of stock 5.0 exhaust manifolds for $30 from the same guy too.... my pass. side manifold is broken.... now i just need some new shocks,some tires and ball joints, then I can do some wheelin:rockon

·
Registered
24 Posts
you lucky s.o.b. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the lift i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i just want a lil more space for my 31's. when you get it done post how you like it....

·
Snow Bunny
841 Posts
welderbob5139 said:
you lucky s.o.b. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the lift i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i just want a lil more space for my 31's. when you get it done post how you like it....
How can you need more space for your 31's? you will be flexed out to the max befor you even start to rub.:confused:

·
Registered
506 Posts
:stupid

I ran skinny 33's and coudn't get em to rub:shrug

·
Registered
24 Posts
my springs are a lil on the saged side. i know i will not gain a bunch buy do'n the lift but it will put more air in the wheel wells. when i get new shoes for my pony again i'll be able to bigger. most of what i have read says 32's should fit under that combo, witch is as big as i want to go till i get my next DD. then i'd like to go 4 inches and 33's and transfer the 2 inch and 32's to the new one. try'n to plan ahead so the cash flow isn't in such big chunks that i can't sneek it buy with out a big fuss:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts