Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 2 1/2" trailmaster lift kit for $50.... used of course... in good shape..... just need some new hardware... now i can get some 33"s:rebelflag :deal :rockon :usa

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one of my boss's friends has an f150 close to the same year... he had it on for awhile then decided to get a bigger lift.... I also got a set of stock 5.0 exhaust manifolds for $30 from the same guy too.... my pass. side manifold is broken.... now i just need some new shocks,some tires and ball joints, then I can do some wheelin:rockon

·
Registered
506 Posts
:stupid

I ran skinny 33's and coudn't get em to rub:shrug

·
Registered
24 Posts
my springs are a lil on the saged side. i know i will not gain a bunch buy do'n the lift but it will put more air in the wheel wells. when i get new shoes for my pony again i'll be able to bigger. most of what i have read says 32's should fit under that combo, witch is as big as i want to go till i get my next DD. then i'd like to go 4 inches and 33's and transfer the 2 inch and 32's to the new one. try'n to plan ahead so the cash flow isn't in such big chunks that i can't sneek it buy with out a big fuss:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.