Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife is turning into a coupon nazi, and stumbled on this deal on one of her websites. I have no room for another work chest, but maybe some of you might want to jump on it.

Craftsman 4 drawer rolling chest (in red), for $50. Yes, they are new, but I imagine it's a clearance type of thing, so who knows how long they'll last.

Here's the link:

http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/#ixzz0sNvk7Ty2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Great deal... I'd go with three of them if I didn't have 40 feet of pegboard to fill!

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
Nice tool box. Do they make those for men?.........:toothless

(just kidding, got this one for the same price a couple of months ago---but I got real fricken lucky)

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
None of the 4 stores near me had them. All had to be shipped. Would have been a good deal for sure.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Nice tool box. Do they make those for men?.........:toothless

(just kidding, got this one for the same price a couple of months ago---but I got real fricken lucky)

You also got it full of tools too...jerk

Still nice score..I'll have to check out the store near me...:rockon

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I have a few of those cheap Craftsman boxes and they are very cheap, but they serve the purpose well if you just want something to store tools in. I use it for a lot of specialty tools that I don't use often but when I need one I know where it is. They are a pain in the ass to open and close with any ammount of weight in them because the tracks just suck, but if it won't be opened a lot its no big deal. I wouldn't have one for things I used regularly where it would be opened a lot.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
None of the 4 stores near me had them. All had to be shipped. Would have been a good deal for sure.
I think that's the point. Order it online, use the $5 off coupon, and have it shipped to your local store - no shipping charge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts