Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 5.0, work in progress
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody found a good lift combo to fit 35x13.5x15s on 15x10 rims? I’m trying to figure out if a 6” suspension will do the trick( if I replace the bumpers to account for any front rub). I was eyeballing the JBG 6” ultra deluxe with extended radius arms and new rear springs.... no blocks.
thanks for your input

·
Registered
92 5.0, work in progress
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate the response. And thanks for your service! It’s gonna be a long road, but eventually I’ll get there. The wife wouldn’t let me buy a new one, so I’m he’ll be t and determined to spend the same amount on this one. Haha.
Did you do anything special, or was it all bolt on? Any special rim offset?

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,301 Posts
You will be golden with a 6" lift. 3.5 or 4" backspace on the wheels.

Definitely get a kit with extended radius arms. They ride and flex so much better than RA drop brackets.

Reactions: Cpalaszewski

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
35" BFG mud terrain radials on 15 inch rims with no lift... sagging springs... but a little bumper trim. I didn't like the low rider look ….. so I put the 31X10.50 BFG All terrains on the front and left the35" on the back ...… drove the crap out of it with a front rake for months.

I going with a 2.5 leveling kit to just get enough clearance … with new springs it will probably net me close to 4"

Never had a issue in the rear running 35" with the stock set up

1996-with-35-inch-bfg.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts