Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 94 bronco with james duff arms that have 4* built into them and 6" springs for a 79 Bronco i used james duff coil bukets and held it uo 1 in from bottom of frame, i know we have talked about this before but 4* or 7* bushings i have both what ones should i use. I have been told nothing wrong with more its less you have to worry about u joint issues.. What do you all think

·
Banned
1,311 Posts
i have a 94 bronco with james duff arms that have 4* built into them and 6" springs for a 79 Bronco i used james duff coil bukets and held it uo 1 in from bottom of frame, i know we have talked about this before but 4* or 7* bushings i have both what ones should i use. I have been told nothing wrong with more its less you have to worry about u joint issues.. What do you all think
caster before pinion angle.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
I had 4* and last year swapped them out for 2*. not much difference but with the 4* I was around 9* or so caster, a bit much for a solid 44 (when recently getting it aligned the spec sheet shows 6-9.5* as within caster range, thought that was interesting as it's a little much from what we usually tell people to shoot for). After my recent alignment the 4* cage arms and 6" coils with 2* bushings show I have 7*.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts