Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys post pics of your six inch lifts for me so i can see some other lift types. i am looking at a six inch lift but am not sure. ALso can you tell me some good brands for front bumpers,roof lights and roof racks.THNX
:popc1:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
THE_REAL_ RAINER said:
Can you guys post pics of your six inch lifts for me so i can see some other lift types. i am looking at a six inch lift but am not sure. ALso can you tell me some good brands for front bumpers,roof lights and roof racks.THNX
:popc1:

Im sure some more people will help you out, but this will get you going.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/miesk5//BroncoTechnicalLinksPart2/index.htm#Steering & Suspension

You might want to keep that link under your favorites. There's a ton of info there too.

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
What type of roof rack are you speaking of ? I have Thule Yes you can put lights on it I Use it for skis snowboards and wakeboards. I also have 4 KC daylighters. Any of the name brand lights are good. KC, Pro comp, Dick cepek, Blazer, PIAA, its really your prefrence and how much you want to spend.

·
Registered
445 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
84broncorig said:
i will have pics tomorrow of my 150 shortbed that i converted to 4wd with a rough country 6inch lift and soon to have a 2 inch body lift...but his bronco is really nice and has the same lift as mine http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57231
That lift is sweet how much does that lift price at. I have about 1000 to spend?

·
Registered
445 Posts
i paid 545 for the 6inch from rockymountainsusp.com it comes with a 3 inch block and adda leaf for the rear, shocks, 6inch coils for the front. if i was to do it again i would have probally spent the extra coin for extened brake lines, maybe extended radius arms and new leaf springs in the back. i plan on doin a shackle reversal from sky-manufactoring.com very soon for an extra 4.5 inches in the rear.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
84broncorig said:
i paid 545 for the 6inch from rockymountainsusp.com it comes with a 3 inch block and adda leaf for the rear, shocks, 6inch coils for the front. if i was to do it again i would have probally spent the extra coin for extened brake lines, maybe extended radius arms and new leaf springs in the back. i plan on doin a shackle reversal from sky-manufactoring.com very soon for an extra 4.5 inches in the rear.
how much extra is it for theradius arms/ leaf springs etc. i want to get it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
go check ebay...they have great deals on there for the whole kit...usually about a grand and its free shipping with that

·
Registered
1,616 Posts

Skyjacker Class 2 brackets.

I used regular radius arm drop brackets on the radius arms since I'll eventually be making my own ERAs.

Shackle reversal in the back with a factory 4wd F150 block for an estimated 6.5" of lift.

·
Rest in Peace Friend...
3,220 Posts
TRR, I have a Skyjacker Class II 6" susp lift on my 84 Bronco, pics of the lift are over at superford.org (link in my sig). The kit including longer radius arms and new rear lifted packs lists for about $1350. You can maybe get by without the rear packs and use blocks (I don't like blocks), but I strongly recommend the extended radius arms to help out the alignment. That kit goes for about $950. After spending all of the $$$ to lift my TTB, I think a SAS would have been the same cost or cheaper and done more for offroad ability.

(I am now doing the SAS and a custom 4-link suspension.):rockon

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I'm running a pro-comp stage two 6" kit it came with all the goode's ext.radius arms,new brake lines,drop bracket's,add a leafs,front spring's,shocks for about 1100.00.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Justshootme84 said:
TRR, I have a Skyjacker Class II 6" susp lift on my 84 Bronco, pics of the lift are over at superford.org (link in my sig). The kit including longer radius arms and new rear lifted packs lists for about $1350. You can maybe get by without the rear packs and use blocks (I don't like blocks), but I strongly recommend the extended radius arms to help out the alignment. That kit goes for about $950. After spending all of the $$$ to lift my TTB, I think a SAS would have been the same cost or cheaper and done more for offroad ability.
where did you find that kit?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts