·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put my 6-inch superlift on and its awsome

lol just the back was done

this is all done with little 31's

all done with the 35's

I cant get used 2 the whole jump in thing that actually is mine now not my friends. I still need 2 put the duel stearing stabalizer and in desperate need of an alignment.

·
green ones make me horny
11,148 Posts
looks good man i still need to do mine

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
45_ACP said:
I cant get used 2 the whole jump in thing that actually is mine now not my friends. I still need 2 put the duel stearing stabalizer and in desperate need of an alignment.
Watch the steering stabalizer, with the bigger tires it helps, but it can also hide steering problems.

Truck looks nice, what kind of ground clearance do you have now? I can't wait to get my 6" lift.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Truck looks nice said:
I got alot of clearence i dont know exactly but i want 2 say a good 11inches from the front diff.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Looks real nice. :thumbup I wish I had some money for a lift.

·
green ones make me horny
11,148 Posts
yall are talking about lifts wanting one and this and that. hell i got one just aint had time to put it on. oh well maybe memorial day weekend

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, it doesnt really take that long I got the back done on saterday then went 2 workin the same day so i drove around alittle with the back lifted. then did the front on sunday.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what kit did you use? was it the kit or the system?

it is a 6-inch lift from superlift

·
Registered
287 Posts
no problem with the drive shaft on the 6" lift? been looking around and most 6" lift says something about lengthening the drive shaft. anyway, looking good.

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
And looking good ACP!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
USMCGunrock0811 said:
no problem with the drive shaft on the 6" lift? been looking around and most 6" lift says something about lengthening the drive shaft. anyway, looking good.
NO my drive shaft is perfectly fine didnt come out or in at all but i do have a mean casper and camber ajusting 2 do it is like / not l

·
Registered
531 Posts
How long did it take you to put up?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
quicksilver3602003 said:
How long did it take you to put up?
about 18 hours give or take an hour

1 - 16 of 16 Posts