·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
suh-WEET!!!! :thumbup

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still gotta add a leveling block to the rear it sits about an inch and a half lower than the front but no biggie there. I also added a superrunner steering system Ill get pics of that later.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chinweasle said:
did you have to lengthen your drive shaft with the lift?
no everything went right in the only thing i need to lengthen are the brake lines (gotta buy extended lines before I go wheelin.)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Marauder said:
awesome, man whats up with everyone getting their 6" lift all at once? :cry
i got mine sitting in the garage. seems 6" is the trend now :shrug

·
Registered
91 Posts
hey southern pride...or anyone else
did you have a hell of a time getting the radius arms in the relocated brackets? Mine were a big pain in the a$$. it seems if they drilled the two holes in the front of the radius arm bracket a 1/16th" further forward it would have offered alot more adjustability.
and whats with there instructions for locating the rear i beam bracket..."make sure all holes are in line with one-another"(or something like that) those holes are drilled from the factory...their never going to move......cheese n rice!

·
Registered
91 Posts
buy procomps line kit...I got superlift's and returned it. It is just longer rubber ones with a coil around it. the procomp ones ( part # 7325) are braided steel, plenty long...much better pedal feel also! Rock Hard. Crazed also has them on his truck.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
90bronconate said:
i got mine sitting in the garage. seems 6" is the trend now :shrug
this is true... mine is sitting in the living room waiting for to get a break from this phucking homework so i can have a free night to install it...

flame god said:
buy procomps line kit...I got superlift's and returned it. It is just longer rubber ones with a coil around it. the procomp ones ( part # 7325) are braided steel, plenty long...much better pedal feel also! Rock Hard. Crazed also has them on his truck.
skyjacker has great brake lines too....check them out while you're looking around

That lift looks great southern pride! :thumbup :beer

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Ahhh... Most Awesome! Great job!

What kit did you use?

·
Project Re-Build & Finish
1,012 Posts
I have the ProComp brakelines and they're alot better than the other ones I checked out. I had to grind my superlift radius arms to fit over the pin on the coil spring plate on the bottom. The little slot was way to small.

Pic of the ProComps

·
Registered
127 Posts
how long does it take to install the 6 inch lift? im thinking about it becuase i want 35's but im might to a a lil body lift or smaller suspension lift and get 33's... i want the look more than the off road cabability i do a lil but becuase of where i live theres nothing i car really get into

·
Registered
91 Posts
I also had to wait on parts...my whole lift took a week and a half. My pitman arm box was empty(not superlifts fault) and the wharehouse that had my baja claws had four of one part number...but three big tires and one little one. so I had to wait for those too. My lift blocks fedex lost and took five days to get to me after Superlift shipped them...so I waited a week and a half for those after I ordered them.

My 2 cents...I know it's hard, but wait till ALL your parts arrive before embarking on the project. Especially if it is your DD-wives don't like to share cars :argue

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ITS A SUPER LIFT ANS I WOULD HAVE HAD IT DONE IN ABOUT A DAY AND A HALF BUT I WAS MISSING PARTS SO IT TOOK ABOUT 3 DAYS TOTAL BUT I REALLY HAD NO PROBLEM ON THE INSTALL. IT ALL WENT SMOOTH ONCE I HAD EVERYTHING.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.