Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6" lift, w/ 35" tire on a 4.5 BS wheel Edit Post

Anyone running a set up like this? I would like to run a more modern wheel from XD and KMC, American Racing etc.

Im going to run a 17x8.5 wheel or 17x9 wheel and it seems most of them are 4.5" BS.

I know lots of people have problems with their wheels hitting Radius arms. Who has pics of larger BS wheels on their bronco?

I posted a topic like this the other day but maybe getting more detailed in the title wil help get a few more responses. Seems finding pics and details of wheels is very hard to find

·
Registered
3 Posts
XD KMC Spy Wheels

I have the K.M.C. "Spy" 17x9 and I had to run 2.5 Inch wide Billet spacers, I am on a 5.5 Deaver springs lift and running 37' inch x 12.50 Good Year Mtr's It looks really good, in my opinion... More of an upgraded look for sure I chose these wheels because I am running a 10.25 rear axle 8 lug and stock 5 lug front and these are the wheels that worked out for my application, plus they were only $147.00 each through discounttire.com or just go to any Americas Tire Co store. I am new to this site and I will get some pics up soon...:rockon

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the K.M.C. "Spy" 17x9 and I had to run 2.5 Inch wide Billet spacers, I am on a 5.5 Deaver springs lift and running 37' inch x 12.50 Good Year Mtr's It looks really good, in my opinion... More of an upgraded look for sure I chose these wheels because I am running a 10.25 rear axle 8 lug and stock 5 lug front and these are the wheels that worked out for my application, plus they were only $147.00 each through discounttire.com or just go to any Americas Tire Co store. I am new to this site and I will get some pics up soon...:rockon
What was the backspace on that wheel?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts