Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Gacknar and I am new to the sight!

Ok, so maybe I am not new, but this question is kinda newb.

Does anyone know where I can buy a 6" round, sealed beam, halogen flood light bulb?

I have a set of 6" round stainless KC Daylighter housings with round driving light bulbs in them I use as axillary backup lights. But the driving lights don't disperse the light optimally for a backup light.

Here they are.

Some one has to make a flood light bulb I can use to replace the driving light bulbs.

Yes I have looked online.
No, I don't want to use different housings.
No, I don't want to convert them to LED.

I just want a 6" round, sealed beam, halogen flood light bulb, do you know anyone who sales them?

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Didja try KC? Seems like I read somewhere they use different lamps in those housings.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
KC used to have a 6" sealed beam flood, I ran them on my truck like 14 yrs ago Gack. But I highly doubt they still carry or make them still. In fact I might still have the lights in a box somewhere buried in the garage. Ill look today and if I find then Ill see if there is a # that can be used for reference.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a driving light conversion kit. I need floods, the deference is the amount of fluting in the lens.
Also $80.00

Didja try KC? Seems like I read somewhere they use different lamps in those housings.
Yes, they will gladly sell me a single lens and reflector to replace the sealed beam for $34.77 each, without the bulb.
http://www.kchilites.com/store/products/Lens{47}Reflector:-Flood-for-6"-Daylighter-#4219.html

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KC used to have a 6" sealed beam flood, I ran them on my truck like 14 yrs ago Gack. But I highly doubt they still carry or make them still. In fact I might still have the lights in a box somewhere buried in the garage. Ill look today and if I find then Ill see if there is a # that can be used for reference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts