Description:
Superlift Kit...

6 Shocks
6" Coils
4 Drop Brackets (TTB and RA's)
Poly Eurothane RA bushings
5" Blocks w/ Bolts Rear
6" Drop Pitman Arm
2 Front Brakelines (outter cover is torn, line works great)

No rear line included. Otherwise, everything else is there. Will need new hardware and instructions. Instructions can be printed on Superlifts website. Note: I can get new hardware if need be.

Considering all reasonable offers!
Location (City): Bloomington, IN
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations): 47403
Will you Ship? (Y/N): YES!
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc): Buyers Choice
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):paypal and $$ Preferred
Other info:

See less See more
#4 ·
2 Years

they have 5 inches of blocks no add a leafs i have a 82 with factory suspension and i'm looking to lift it but every one says to not go that high with blocks and what were you thinking for the price because i will need them shipped to des moines iowa 50317
Yes blocks that big are bad. I went with it because of lack of $$. It does call axle wrap. Ladder bars or a light foot and you'll be fine.

Condidering offers! I don't know what to ask out of it. I had a buyer for $500, but things didnt work out this tax time. But the equipment is used. Won't lie. Shocks have rust on upper shafts, worked great though. Brake lines, have the plastic pealed back from rubbing tires. They do not leak though.

Like I said, make me an offer. We'll work on shipping from there. I can get pics too if need be.

#10 ·
Also note, I'm willing to trade for some 35x12.5x15's or 36" tires.

Must see pics prior too though. Prefer on tire trade for it to be local.

EDIT: Forgot, I have knuckles that have balljoints with a lifetime warranty on them. I am willing to pop the ball joints out and trade in for new ones.

I think lowers were $64 new for both. $60 for both uppers. So $80 all 4, I'll only sell them if I can NIB for whoever wants them. I know they're still good on the truck, but whats the point in selling something used. If like I said its warranted for new.

#16 ·
Yes I did, and if it doesn't sell. Yes lines and RA bushings, I'll split those up.

Do those brackets have holes for a 4" lift?
Yes they do!

As mentioned, ends of shock shafts have rust on them, and brake lines the plastic is torn away.

Here is the worst brake line. of the 2. Does not leak at all! Yes coils were painted red, they were orignally black. All the brackets are there even thought not picture. Also rear 5" blocks, the 4 U Bolts for them, were never cut down to length. They are extremely long.

Anywho, thought'd I'd show the worst! Nothing is bent, brackets are all black. Poly Eurothane bushings are red, Rear blocks are black.

I can also throw in an extra shock as a steering stabalizer if anyone wants one. I have 3 lieing around. I believe 2 are studded and one is eye/eye. I dont have any brackets though, you'll have to fab or buy a bracket kit.

Here is a pic of those...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.