Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, ya heard me... '69 fullsize Bronco. Couldn't buy one, but you can build one. Cripes. I can't imagine the hours he has in this project. He took two trucks, cut measured and melded them together. Amazing...

Thread - Clicky...

:rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's really gonna mess with some stupid people. "They made a fullsize Bronco in '69, I saw one this one time..."

But you gotta scroll through that thread and all the measuring, cutting, fitting and everything else he's done. I can't wait to see it finished.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow I'm speechless. That is going to be sharp looking when he is done and a true one of a kind. And a 2wd as well.
I knew you'd like it and you were the first one I thought of, "I gotta show this to Scott!!"

I don't know if he's still going with the 2wd idea... he hasn't mentioned it since doing all the body work.

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
Yeah thanks Melissa. I edited out the 2wd part. Have to finish reading up on it to see what he has done. I think the 2wd with a big ass motor would be cool but I'm partial to the 4wd's.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm a member on there. :p That's how I found it, lol. I didn't think to tell him him to show it to us here. *shrug* I'll go do that now.

Ok, fixed it, provided a link to this thread so he can see the comments here. :)

·
Low Buck Bum
3,543 Posts
Wow! I absolutely love that truck!:thumbup I hope he brings the thread over here also, I'll join other forums, but if they're not one of my main three I forget to check them...:doh0715:

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts
Where is Kenny with the big orange FSB from NJ? He has the front end swapped out to a 77-style. Probably would have had the same cool factor as that hunk-o-junk, and would have looked a lot cleaner.

Also check out the gap between the back of the door and where it meets the rear end of the bronco. Right by the window is a big ass gap. I'd love to see how he fixes that one...

It's a cool project, I just think it was too much of a headache for such little gain.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Also check out the gap between the back of the door and where it meets the rear end of the bronco. Right by the window is a big ass gap. I'd love to see how he fixes that one...
I want to know how he's going to handle the overhang above the windshield. Beyond that, I think it's waaaaaaay cool. I wonder how he stays motivated to work on it...hell I can't even motivate myself to do the ball joints in my Bronco.

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts
I want to know how he's going to handle the overhang above the windshield. Beyond that, I think it's waaaaaaay cool. I wonder how he stays motivated to work on it...hell I can't even motivate myself to do the ball joints in my Bronco.
who knows, maybe he wants a built in visor :toothless

1 - 20 of 61 Posts