Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
as much as it hurts, remember that it's only temporary and while they may not realize it now, in the future they'll understand that the reason they were upset was because they didn't realize you only had their best interests at heart.

i've told my mom i hated her, that i didn't want to live with her anymore - i even attempted to move to my dad's to get away from her. but she pulled me back and even though i was so angry at her back then, i realize now if she HADN'T done what she did, i wouldn't be where i am now.

i still don't agree with a lot of things she does now, but it's because of how she raised me and all those times she did things that knew would make upset with her that i've been able to accomplish the things i have. if i had moved with my dad, i wouldn't have had half the discipline or chances that my mom has given me.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm ok.... just my 8 yo told me a few things that really hit a nerve. He told me he didn't like me or love me and that means that I don't love him...... :(
Where do they get such thoughts? I ALWAYS tell my kids I love them EVERY day!
He's just so frustrated with homework and housework and all he wants to do is play... and that I'm a meanie for making him do these things.
Oh yeah and he did tell me he wanted me to move out and he could take care of himself...
GROAN....

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
It's men like your "Ex" that have given "Men" a bad name and the reputation sticks regardless of what the Father is really like. If your not a married man when you have kids your just a time bomb waiting to dump things on the mother....I hate men/people like that I HATE them...so much, because they make it bad for everyone else. He is a stupid M'Fer for messing up your life and your sons life. I hate coc$ucker like that, they are so much useless bags of flesh taking up space on this planet.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Grizzly said:
It's men like your "Ex" that have given "Men" a bad name and the reputation sticks regardless of what the Father is really like. If your not a married man when you have kids your just a time bomb waiting to dump things on the mother....I hate men/people like that I HATE them...so much, because they make it bad for everyone else. He is a stupid M'Fer for messing up your life and your sons life. I hate coc$ucker like that, they are so much useless bags of flesh taking up space on this planet.
why don't you tell us how you really feel....

i agree with you.

QOTF, i remember the time, i think it was like 2 years ago, that i told my parents i was ready to live on my own, that they were stupid, i hated them, all that BS. but through all of that they NEVER stopped saying that they loved me. now that i have been away for almost a month and living with a very odd stranger, sharing a room smaller than my old room, and a bathroom with 40+ guys, eating uncooked, e-coli infected cafeteria food, there is nothing i would like more than to be back at home, living with my parents. it is hard being a kid sometimes, especially when the parent is trying to be an actual parent and not the bestest friend in the whole world. my mom was an ex-cop, so yeah, it kinda sucked, because a rule was a rule was a rule was a rule. but keep up the good work. you're on the right track and he will thank you for it some day. trust me, i know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts