Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planing on buying a Rough Country 6in lift off of Ebay. The kit comes with add-a-leaf now is there any way to get around using the 3in blocks in the back? I am not really wanting to use the blocks, but i also don't have a lot of money.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I am not really wanting to use the blocks, but i also don't have a lot of money.
Seems like you answered your own question. Btw, you get what you payed for. Most people will agree saving up for a Rancho (or buying used) will be way better.

For the rear, blocks are the cheapest but add scary axle rap. Add-a-leaf, new leafs packs and shackle flips are some other options.

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it is add a leaf with 3in blocks

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
I believe the shackle flip kit gives you 4" of lift. I'd do the AAL and Shackle flip... Try and avoid the blocks.. It's not fun if one gets thrown out..

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i am looking for shackle flip threads

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price: $159.00 wow this project is going up and up by the day

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems like you answered your own question. Btw, you get what you payed for. Most people will agree saving up for a Rancho (or buying used) will be way better.

For the rear, blocks are the cheapest but add scary axle rap. Add-a-leaf, new leafs packs and shackle flips are some other options.
Well as i go along I will probably upgrade to rancho. I just don't have the money right now. Even with the 500 rebate they are offering. over 1k for lift is just out of the question for right now. I would rather get the RC and do some other stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts