Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
The 7.3 psd would need to be pushed forward or have the firewall hacked to clear the up pipes and turbo in stock location. IDI are turds. Good economy but not much power. Remote mounting the turbo from the 7.3 psd could possibly eliminate the clearance issues, but would be a lot of work

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
never did a diesel conversion, this summer the bronco never even left storage location. just started and moved around. but I think I would rather modify my firewall for a powerstroke than put a 4bt into it. the 4bt should have stayed in those Case backhoes . I like to roll with windows down and roof off without earmuffs. we made a trip to Yukon and NWT and up to the Arctic ocean this summer, and there was no spare cash left for toys.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
never did a diesel conversion, this summer the bronco never even left storage location. just started and moved around. but I think I would rather modify my firewall for a powerstroke than put a 4bt into it. the 4bt should have stayed in those Case backhoes . I like to roll with windows down and roof off without earmuffs. we made a trip to Yukon and NWT and up to the Arctic ocean this summer, and there was no spare cash left for toys.
sold the centurion this summer after trip to help pay for the trip. took a rusty old 97 F350 7.3 powerstroke E4OD unknown mileage, by the time we got home the bed was held together with ratchet straps and bunjee cords but made it . brand new trailer had more problems! 4 weeks was not enough time. line of credit says it was too long.:D

21 - 23 of 23 Posts