Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The PO of my 79 Bronco installed a earlier year grill on it (I believe 73-77). I just replaced it with a 79 grill I got off craigslist. So I have a complete 73-77 grill for sale. Comes with grill, inserts, headlights & buckets, turn lamps, and top corner brackets.

I'm including all screws/bolts I had left over, although I don't think it's complete (not sure because I mixed and matched with existing hardware while swapping). But if you have an existing grill you are swapping/replacing, you should have all the screws/bolts needed when combined with ones I give you.

The trim ring (that holds the bulb in the bucket) on one of the lights has popped off at the spot weld. Repairable with tack weld or small nut/bolt, etc.

If you have a 78-79 truck/Bronco and want to convert, it's a bolt in replacement.

Must pick up, no shipping. Lynnwood, WA 98087.

$50 OBO. Let me know if you have any questions or want additional photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure. I don't really have anything in mind off the top of my head. But possibly interested in tool/shop stuff, ATV trunks/storage, 78-79 Bronco parts, things that go bang, RC stuff, etc.

·
Project STINKY Superviser
1,073 Posts
Sure. I don't really have anything in mind off the top of my head. But possibly interested in tool/shop stuff, ATV trunks/storage, 78-79 Bronco parts, things that go bang, RC stuff, etc.
I have lots of spare parts for 78-79

I have some 9mm ammo I dont need anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts