Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a buddy of mine put in my newly rebuilt tranny w/transfer case in today. They were kind of heavy mated together so we had to use the cherry picker through the tcase slot. The next set of pics are me pulling out a friends tractor this afternoon--he was stuck pretty bad in some Mississippi clay. I got him out though.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Holy crap I cant believe that tractor was so stuck! I also cant believe you got it out with just a truck winch!

Looks good.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Nemesis said:
Tell him he needs some regular trator tires and not those turf tires hes got on there.

Nemesis
look closer their buddy, hes got dual regular tractor tires

lookin good man, get that EB done and get us some good lookin trail pics

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
did you take the bronc in there after you got him out?

·
Premium Member
7,410 Posts
I hate that kinda mud! It doesn't matter how many lockers and what kinda super-offroad-gripper tires you have--your butt ain't goin anywhere :banghead

Congrats on the "new" C4/D20 :thumbup

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
MikE2 said:
with mud like that I don't think it would matter
True--He was trying to bush hog a dried pond---or a NOT such a dried pond. They tried pulling it out with a F-350 dually but it puked tranny fluid and caught on fire. I have no pics of that b/c they called me after the fire trucks already came and went.

This pic is going on my Hall of Shame Board in the garage along with the other dumb pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts