Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 76 f-100 bronco axle for a good price and was wondering if its the same axle. Will it bolt up just like a 78-79 bronco axle will???

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Pinnacle Off-Road said:
its a 76 f-100 axle. Is it the same design as the ones guys are using in their swaps.

you posted this on pirates as well.

Dam newbie.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,774 Posts
jopes, i do the same thing and i am far from a newbie. i dont wheel as much as i like to, ive been building this thing for a while. besides, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. dude, i think the earlier axles even had thicker tubes. you should be good to go, but get a tape and ... oh heck, i forgot. you dont have one to compare to. i have one on my porch. i can measure a few things to give you some reference points.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
jopes said:
you posted this on pirates as well.

Dam newbie.
:stupid
try searching for Mr. Ns D44 article. your redundant questions are getting annoying. before you go doing your little SAS, lets see some off roading pics, mister pinnacle OFF ROAD

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would show you off roadin pics but i dont have a camera. Why you got to be bustin my balls?? I am just asking legitament questions. If i had the information that a person was asking for i would give it to them. I just want to get as much information as possible. Someones got to start somewhere RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts