Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i like your forum here pretty slick!!!

Ok lets get down to business there was a 77 bright yellow bronco stolen from the clayton area close to percey flowers off of treetop court. The bronco has a yellow 6 point roll cage 33x12.5 micky thompson rims and tires. The bronco also has gas door instead of just gas caps. There is also a small lift on the truck as well. There is a 500 reward to lead to this bronco being found. Now of course there is a very good reason im posting here that i cannot discuss at this time. Now for the person that did steal it i hope they leave it in a parking and leave, or someone can make a quick 500 bucks to turn the guy in. Now there are 3 bounty hunters that are looking for the theif and the bronco and if parts are being sold off this bronco and shipped past state lines that will bring in other action. And since the theif stole the bronco from one of the bounty hunters and he is also very good friends with the sherrif of johnston county and i am friends with the sherrif of wake county every police officer is on the look for this thing so may god be with you.This bronco WILL be found! Ok thanks fellas And email me if you know anything [email protected]

·
Registered
262 Posts
that sux to have that gone, hope yall find it quick and in one piece, but this is bronco's from 78-96... I dont think (correct me if im wrong) any early Broncos are discussed here...

my .02

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Grains said:
that sux to have that gone, hope yall find it quick and in one piece, but this is bronco's from 78-96... I dont think (correct me if im wrong) any early Broncos are discussed here...

my .02
:twak :twak :twak :twak

The man lost his Bronco.....who cares what year it is????

Try posting this over at Pirate too.....i will post a link to my bike forum, and a couple computer forums i go to.

Good luck on getting it back man.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Moved it to the Dixie Chapter forum where it should be, left a redirect in the other forum for double the exposure :thumbup

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Can you post a plate number or send it to me in a PM? I drive all day Mon-Fri. so if I spot it I'll you know.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
My company has a whole fleet of technicians that cover that half of the state, I'll put the word out to keep an eye open for it. How stupid would you have to be to steal a yellow early Bronco? Talk about a ride that would stick out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looking out for it here on the Coast. Good luck

·
Registered
676 Posts
badboysbailagnt said:
Hey guys i like your forum here pretty slick!!!

Now of course there is a very good reason im posting here that i cannot discuss at this time. Now for the person that did steal it i hope they leave it in a parking and leave, or someone can make a quick 500 bucks to turn the guy in.

Are you saying someone from this site may have stolen it.:confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts