Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a source for a body mount kit that includes the hardware?
Or just the hardware alone?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I think the virus has them in quarantine. Everyone is out. Normally JBG and LMC carries the complete kit.

If someone sees them back in stock, please post it here for those of us needing a complete set with hardware.

·
Premium Member
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400m engine, C6 trans, D44 front with Dick Cepek manual hubs
1,181 Posts
as far as I follow, all the big metal plates/sleeves are not available since beginning of the year, I had no luck with JBG nor LMC, only the Energy Suspension bushings are available, but these you can buy everywhere.

I was told a 06-2016 F350 kit will work as well, only 2 parts are missing and the holes in the frame must be made a big bigger....

·
Premium Member
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400m engine, C6 trans, D44 front with Dick Cepek manual hubs
1,181 Posts
Prefer not to drill out the frame.
can understand that, and I am not sure what size must be enlarged to make these superduty's fit.

the other way is:
get all your parts out, and then verify if the metal sleeves are damage or savable.
if yes you can just re-install them with the enegery suspension set.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I just received an email from LMC. The complete mount kit with bushings and hardware is backorder but available. Delivery is expected in 10 weeks. I know it's a long wait but good news they will be coming back in stock. Perfect gift for Christmas.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Thanks for the info, but I am really unsure if this is true.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.