Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was fixing the tub on my Bronco, but found a line of a 79 F-250 Cab super cheap. I am going to convert to that cab using the Bronco frame. I have a lot of Bronco Specific parts for sale. If you don't see what you need listed, PM me as I probably have it. All prices are best offer. If something seems out of line, let me know and I'll adjust as needed. This is the list so far, once again everything is OBO:

Everything is still avaliable. If you interested at all, make me an offer. I need this stuff gone very soon. Prices dropped.

Bronco Top w/ slider windows (black). Has heavy duty roof rack on it as well: $100

Tan Front Buckets (not great shape, but could be recovered): $60

Tan Rear Folding Bench in good shape: $100

Full set of Upper Race Track Trim in great shape (both sides): $80

Factory??? Bronco Roll Bar in nice shape: $80

Complete Tail Gate with working internals. Its a little rusty on the bottom, but its usable and everything works. It could probably be patched. Glass is a little slow going up, but once again, it works: $60

On the Cab Light Bar: $60

Wide Track Baja AT (set of 4) LT285/75R16 of chrome 8 lug rims. These are basically radial 33's. Rims are not bad, tires are about 50% or better. Not in bad shape. $300.00

Once again, everything is OBO. Make an offer, need gone quick to make room ASAP.

PM me with your offer. Will ship smaller items at buy's cost. Will consider shipping larger stuff too, but that will be at your cost as well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in CT. Sorry I did not list it before. I figured people would see it on the add page and under my name for the location. If you can't let me know and I'll see what I can do to get it there.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Possibly interested in the upper trim. I'd also be interested in any light lenses you have, in particular the side marker lenses if you're parting those out.. I'd also take the door jamb switches if they're available.

If the deal on the 35's falls through, are you possibly interested in selling just two and having them shipped via freight to NC?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Possibly interested in the upper trim. I'd also be interested in any light lenses you have, in particular the side marker lenses if you're parting those out.. I'd also take the door jamb switches if they're available.

If the deal on the 35's falls through, are you possibly interested in selling just two and having them shipped via freight to NC?
Just let me know on the upper trim and I'll get it pulled. I was planning on keeping the light lenses that are on the truck, but I do have a bunch of extras. I'll have to look and see if it is a complete set if you are interested. The door jam switches I have on the truck seem to work intimately. They might just need cleaned, but they might be on the way out too. As for the 35's, if the deal falls through I have about 5 people waiting in the wings locally who want the whole set, so I am not interested in selling two or shipping at this time. Thank you for asking though and if anything changes, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
35's are officially sold. Guy picked them up today. I need this other stuff gone, especially the bronco top. Make offers.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm interested in the Roll bar to make it fit in my 96. as well as possibly the top for the rack.

Where in CT are ya, it would probably be easier if I stop by and check it out sometime
PM Sent. Let me know when you want to stop by and check it out. I'll be free all weekend.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everything is still avaliable. If you interested at all, make me an offer. I need this stuff gone very soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts