Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate to do this, but all this stuff has to go. Almost everything is going to be pick up only. I will not ship super heavy/bulky items unless actual shipping cost is paid by the buyer. I will post pix of all the items as soon as I can. All items are on Cobb Island, in Southern Maryland except for the tub, which is in La Plata, Md. My email is [email protected], my cell is 301-399-0083, and my PM is open. All items are negotiable, within reason.

1978 Bronco tub. No windshield, dashboard, or interior. Tub is white with olive drab interior. Cap included $50.

Ford 460 V8. Unsure of year. Originally from a ford car, I pulled this running engine from a 1979 Ford F150 and put it on an engine stand. Haven't touched it in a year. Asking $200 for the engine and stand.

C-6 Auto. Been sitting out in the weather. $20 obo

NP205 transfer case. Included with this case is an NP203 gearbox for a dubbla, and a twin stick shifter (still need the adapter that goes between the cases) $100

AXLES: Front King Pin Dana 60 and rear Sterling 10.25. Both out of a 1989 F-350. $1000 for the pair. Will not separate. Includes a pair of disk brake brackets for the Sterling, and a pair of WARN premium hubs for the D60. *EDIT* Also found a LP yoke for the Sterling and a diff cover for the D60. These will go with the axles.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Definitely. I'll box it up tomorrow, what's your zip code?

All the wires still in good shape? Is that a 3 3/8" tach and is that a pedastal mount? Don't mean to be an ass or a tire kicker...but I've been burned before and probably a little paranoid now.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
hmm im tempted to come get those front clips and that 460

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
All the wires still in good shape? Is that a 3 3/8" tach and is that a pedastal mount?
Yes, pedestal mount. Tach is new with no box. Wires have never been hooked up, they are still factory perfect. The face of the tach measured just over 3". Call it $30 shipped.

hmm im tempted to come get those front clips and that 460
Please DO. $300 is a great price for all that, plus I have a plastic bin full of extras, random 78=79 parts, that you can take with you.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Pair of remote oil filter mounts. One of them has an oil pressure gauge port. $20.

Also have what I believe is a full set of race track trim for Bronco. That will go with the Tub. First post updated.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I keep finding more stuff...

F350 brake cylinder $20

These will go with the axles...

I THINK the cover is for the D60. Comes with bolts and silicone sealant. The yoke is for the Sterling 10.25.

To recap with axles come with the WARN hubs and diff cover for the D60, and a new yoke and disk brake mounting brackets for the Sterling 10.25

·
Registered
126 Posts
Seriously interested in one of the tailgates IF it doesn't have much rust or any dings. Got any better pics of the tailgates?

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
how is the rust on those front clips? the hiboy really could use a facelift. i just gotta find a way to get down there.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seriously interested in one of the tailgates IF it doesn't have much rust or any dings. Got any better pics of the tailgates?
I'll get some up.

how is the rust on those front clips? the hiboy really could use a facelift. i just gotta find a way to get down there.
One is rust free, I have to go look at the other.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I want the coils and arms.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 33 Posts