Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
I think that you are limiting you're number of bids by having local pick-up only!
Ship the Damn thing and open up you're auction to more people!
you will get more bids that way! ;)
but that is just my opinion :goodfinge

·
Registered
533 Posts
I think that you are limiting you're number of bids by having local pick-up only!
Ship the Damn thing and open up you're auction to more people!
you will get more bids that way! ;)
but that is just my opinion :goodfinge
oh it has nothing to do with the fact it is in a pile? it looks like a dumb a$$ ugly pile of $hit. you want to pi$$, and mone.it looks like crap, but you see the beauty. oh for cheap. he/she is puting it up. i could care less. i want somthing else. i am willing to pay the $600 for what i want. you are going to put this up. like it will help. i can say search it, but you will say what?:goodfinge. i hate this :goodfinge. did i say i hate :goodfinge? oh good luck on your soft top :goodfinge

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
:scratchhe

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
oh it has nothing to do with the fact it is in a pile? it looks like a dumb a$$ ugly pile of $hit. you want to pi$$, and mone.it looks like crap, but you see the beauty. oh for cheap. he/she is puting it up. i could care less. i want somthing else. i am willing to pay the $600 for what i want. you are going to put this up. like it will help. i can say search it, but you will say what?:goodfinge. i hate this :goodfinge. did i say i hate :goodfinge? oh good luck on your soft top :goodfinge
Did I miss something :scratchhe What the Fawk was that all about ?
Did I say something wrong ? You quoted me ? Is there a problem here that I am not aware of ? Who the Fawk is Pissing + Moaning ? Me ?
I'm lost on this ? how about you clarify it for me there Sparky ? :goodfinge

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
WTF..... Man get another beer:histerica

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
You guys smell that???

it smells like azz in here?

Oh it must have been that post from 78?
Never mind!! ;)
No more drinking and typing for you :drinkbud

1 - 8 of 8 Posts