Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
78/79 HP-Kingpin D60 & Sterling 10.25 LS

I am going to have to put my SAS swap on hold for a while due to some financial obligations.

What I have is a nice 78/79 Dana 60 with 4.10 gears and an 89 Sterling 10.25 (VSS) with 4.10 gears and a limited slip.

The Dana 60 has been completely disassembled except for the carrier (saw no reason to) and has been wire-brushed and is nearly ready for paint. All of the hard work has been done, including breaking loose the Kingpins. The Sterling 10.25 was wire-brushed and painted satin black.

The D60 ring & pinion look new and all of the carrier bearings appear to be ok. I would recommend replacing all of the kingpins, bearings and u-joints though. It comes with a new OEM cover and bolts.

The Sterling is good as-is (looks like someone just rebuilt it) and comes with all new drum brake hardware including:

wheel cylinders
brake shoes
drums (Wagner)

I would prefer not to ship either of these, but will drop them off at a freight depot if you make all of the arrangements. DHL is very close.

Asking $1250 for both. Here are a couple of pics:

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,570 Posts
Damnit - I bought my D60 so long ago thinking I was going to use it much sooner. I'd be all over your D60 if we didn't already have 2 of them laying around..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts