Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thank you.... I actually found most of the EGR load control valve and most of the vacuum delay valves. I'll post the information for anyone else who need them. Seems like they have most hard to find parts. Talk to Sid... he was very helpful:

NOS ONLY
414 Umbarger Rd #E
San Jose, California 95111
(408) 227 - 2353

·
How did I get 6 Rigs??
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
ImageUploadedByAG Free1394796188.214136.jpg
If anyone wants a good book to help you really understand how your emission system works, this is a great resource. Pick em up off of EBay or Amazon, real cheap.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,168 Posts

I have read through this forum and it's been a wealth of information but I still have some questions that I couldn't find answers for. Since the previous owner removed everything emissions and trashed it all I've been picking everything I can find out of the junkyard. Picture is my emissions sticker that I have a couple of questions about.

1. It looks like I should have two charcoal canisters and not the normal of one that I've seen, can anyone confirm this?

2. Four port VCV located on top of the thermostat housing, what color/temp should this be?

3. Two port VCV located on the side of the thermostat housing, what color/temp should this be? I believe it should be green.

4. Dashed lines on emissions sticker, I'm thinking that these items were "optional"? I'm I correct on this or off in left field?

5. What is A and B pointing out other than a connection?

Thanks for the help.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.